Friday, March 11, 2016

Drugstore/Affordable Concealers for Pale Skin

Affordable Drugstore Concealers for Pale Skin

Drugstore/Affordable Concealers for Pale Skin
Maybelline Age Rewind, Maybelline Fit Me, Maybelline Master Conceal, NYX HD Concealer, Avon Ideal Flawless
Concealers... this is the hardest thing for me to find at the drugstore for my pale skin. Especially ones that are light enough to highlight with. To me it seems when brands come out with foundations and concealers their lightest shades in concealers is darker then the lightest foundation. It's frustrating. I have found a few that work pretty well and wanted to share them today.

Affordable Drugstore Concealers for Pale Skin

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Fair, this I use to cover my dark circles and to prime my lids. It is still too dark to highlight with but it does work great to cover up the blue tones under my eyes.

Another that isn't quite light enough to highlight with is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15 fair. (10 is darker than 15 in the range) I use this to conceal blemishes and pigmentation on my face it works perfectly.

These are the few that are light enough to semi-highlight with. Not a huge difference but they do brighten just a little bit.

Affordable Drugstore Concealers for Pale Skin
Avon Ideal Flawless Fair (This is my favorite!)

I would love to hear some recommendations for very fair concealer if you have them. Drugstore or high-end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment