Thursday, December 15, 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Since the palette is going to be released again (and it is now permanent) I wanted to put my review out there for you. Also seeing as I have had my palette for almost a year now I feel like I can give a good review and update.
A lot of people were/are upset by the marketing strategies implemented during the original launch. It was so super hyped by big YouTubers and everyone was raving about the product. Then it sold out very quickly, then released again and sold out. That was supposed to be it, but here we are a year later and its coming back, but being kicked up a notch with a few other products. I guess people just feel a bit swindled/lied to about the "limited edition" factor. Although personally I feel as if this was a part of their permanent line it would be popular (it is going to be, the whole collection..at least that's what I've been reading).
On to my review of the palette. I personally LOVE this palette. I've definitely got my moneys worth of use out of it. I love the way it smells, its just a light peachy smell not overwhelming, more refreshing. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and they really compliment my blue eyes. With this palette I am able to get a light and bright eye as well as a deeper more smokey look.
There was a lot being said about how there are only 3 peach shades in the palette and the the rest are just the boring neutrals shades that Too Faced always does. I personally disagree with that. The whole left side of this palette has a warm peachy vibe. Then the right is much darker but still has warm shades. I think they all go together and compliment each other perfectly. This palette is great year round it works perfectly for Spring /Summer but also really great for the Fall.
As far as the quality goes, I have no issues. The shades are pigmented, they blend beautifully, and I don't have issues with fall out..
To break it down, if you had FOMO during the last launch and are considering purchasing it on this go around. I recommend you do. While the people who are on YouTube are no longer talking about it because was limited edition and people get upset with them, me as a regular girl I use this palette at least once or twice a week.
As far as the other items that are being released during this next launch like the Glow Palette and the Blush, while I really like the look of both of those, I will probably only be purchasing the Glow Palette which is $42. The blush, is a singular blush that they are selling for $30... personally I think that is HELLA EXPENSIVE and I don't think I'll be splashing out my money on the blush.. but we shall see. They are also releasing lip oils, which at first I had no interest in but after seeing the swatches and how pigmented they actually are, I'm kind of intrigued.
So I hope this review was helpful if you are interested in the next release. I would love if they would just make this a permanent edition to the line, I did hear this was their fastest selling palette ever so people obviously love it or at least the idea of it. *** THIS IS A PERMANENT COLLECTION FOR TOO FACED NOW, AT LEAST THATS THE WORD ACCORDING TO TRENDMOOD ON IG :) :) -- also I totally did get the blush and highlighting palette since HSN has it on flexpay >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment