Sunday, December 18, 2016

Winter Date Night Look

One of my favorite things to do in the winter is having date nights at home. Take out and a couple good movies, snuggled up on the couch, its perfection to me. I love the comfort but I still want to look subtly sexy so I thought I'd share my favorite pajama and makeup look. Comfort and sex appeal all rolled in to one. ;)

Winter at Home Date Night, Adore Me


I love a good set of black pajamas, I feel like their very classic and sophisticated. I love the Matilda Set by Adore Me. My favorite makeup to pair with this is a darker smokey eye, but simple at the same time and a nude lip (just because we are munching away and I don't want it to smudge every where).

The way I achieve a simple smokey eye is to lay down a base to cancel out any veins or discoloration. I usually just use my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. Than I will start with a very thin line or either a dark brown or navy blue liner along the lash line and smudge upward. Than I just layer until I reach the desired intensity. Presto! My favorite nude lip of the minute is the the new HD Lipcolors by Revlon is Sand. I also love doing very voluminous curls with this pj look as I think it just adds a bit of va-va-voom.  

Adore Me have loads more styles to choose from, all look very comfy/sexy at the same time. Definitely check them out HERE. The are also currently running a sale so a good time to pick up a few pair. Adore Me also have activewear, loungewear, and intimates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment