Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Ipsy December 2016

Ipsy December 2016 Glambag

I mean, I rattle on about this every month, but its just so damn good! This year ipsy has totally been on their A+ game! I have loved almost all of the actual bag designs and the products inside have really been amazing selections.
The December bag is a furry soft pink. The pink handle matches the bubble envelope they are always sent in perfectly, which I think is a cute touch. 
MintPearBeauty Blending Sponge ipsy30 30% off any purchase
While I'm always excited to receive a new beauty tool to try out, I don't recommend you purchasing this. Its just too dense and hard, definitely not a BeautyBlender dupe.
BenefitCosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer 
I have ALWAYS wanted to get a sample of this. While the sample is smaller than I was expecting I'm still super stoked to have it.
TarteCosmetics Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in WCW ipsydec 20% off any purchase
This is my first time trying and these lip glosses are actualy quiet nice. They have pigment, super comfy, not sticky at all and last a decent amount of time for being a gloss. Pretty pleased, and this is the perfect size to throw in a purse.
CityColor Cosmetics Be Matte Blush Trio ipsybematte 50% off Be Matte Blush and Be Matte Bronzer
This is super thin and compact, which excites me. It will be very easy to travel with three different shades but they are all matte. The pigment is fantastic and they blend very well. I have heard good things about these CityColor blushes before so I'm happy to have them. 
Nip+ Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Serum
Oh my goodness! This is problem what I am most excited for. I haven't tried it yet because I'm trying to use up some of my skincare samples before starting anything new. BUT, I have heard really amazing things about this brand and this is a really decent sized sample, also the brand is affordable so fingers crossed it works.

Here is a link to sign up if you still haven't. IPSY GLAM BAG Also I wanted to mention ipsy has made it even easier to review products on their website or app and you no longer HAVE to post to social media so its super easy to get points to redeem.


No comments:

Post a Comment