Sunday, April 17, 2016

NEW! LA Colors Pout Lipgloss Matte

I hardly ever go into our towns Family Dollar as I'm more partial to Dollar General, especially in regards to makeup. But last week I went in with my Mom and was thrilled when I saw a stand of new LA Color items all at $1 each. The thing that most caught my eye was these Pout Lip Gloss Matte. I have been making my way through the new drugstore matte liquid lips and couldn't pass these up!

There were only 4 shades at my store and again these are only $1 each. I really need to emphasize that because of what I'm going to tell you next.

THESE ARE FREAKING FABULOUS! GO RIGHT NOW TO YOUR LOCAL FAMILY DOLLAR AND PICK THEM UP! $4 AND THEY ARE ALL YOURS! :) That was my friendly PSA lol.

Anyway I'll get on with it. Like I said, I have been trying loads of liquid lip products lately and most of them are nice in their own respect but I hadn't found one yet that really stayed in place all day. It is actually comfortable and not very drying at all. It doesn't accentuate the lines in my lips or crumble off. The formula is relatively thin, very opaque, and dries quickly. Also, after eating I did have a little wearing on the inner parts of my lips but the formula is so great that you can go layer it on without any problem. And of course this is transfer proof. What more could you ask for?

The only small thing that I can think to mention that may deter you from buying is that when you press your lips together, it feels tacky and if you do that too much it will start to get a tiny bit patchy where it catches on itself. But that's it. That is my only problem with this product. It doesn't do that when your just talking.

On to the shades now.


LA Colors Pout Lipgloss Matte Swatches

There is a load of more products in this release and I want to share all that I can with you. Be sure to subscribe so you get notified or just come back on Tuesday and I'll be going over the Pout Lipgloss Super Shiny and also the Matte Eyeshadow quads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment