Sunday, April 10, 2016

Totally worth the hype!

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eye Liner + Serum

On one of my most recent makeup binges I finally picked up the oh so raved about Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eye Liner + Serum and I'm just going to go ahead an put it out there this stuff is totally worth the hype!

Out of everything beauty I definitely struggle the most with winged eyeliner. Partly because I have hooded lids, partly because I am blind in one eye, partly because I have shaky hands, but I think mostly because I hadn't been able to find the one great eyeliner I needed. Until now :)

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eye Liner + Serum Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eye Liner + Serum


The pen is so amazing, the tip of the pen isn't like a hard felt tip it is a brush tip. It comes out to the perfect fine tip to allow for a crisp end to the wing. Its also pretty skinny and allows you to get a really tight line next to your lashes if you don't want to go bold with a wing. The pigmentation is so intense and black I don't find that I'm having to go over it multiple times to get that intense black color. I just love it so much. It has definitely changed up my eyeliner game and I totally recommend this!

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eye Liner + Serum

About the Lash Boosting Serum in that aspect I haven't noticed any significant changes in my actual lashes. But I'm totally okay with that as I was just looking into the product solely as an eyeliner. 

Of course I am always on the lookout for new things to try so if you have tried an eyeliner that you love even more definitely let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment