Friday, March 18, 2016

New Favorite Foundation that's under $5!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

I have been wanting to try the Rimmel Perfection Foundation every since it came into store however the lightest shade is 100 ivory which looked too dark for me. I watch Kayla Hagey on YouTube because she is a really pale girl as well and saw her using this shade so I thought hmm, maybe it will look different on the skin so I decided to pick it up. 


The shade, to me, actually looks a little grey-ish in the bottle but it does match my skin very well when I apply. On the front of the bottle it says "Pore Blurring Effect" and "24HR Moisture" I agree with both of those claims. I do have larger pores on my cheeks beside my nose and up until now the only thing that has really helped me is the L'Oreal Lumi Magic Primer. This foundation totally blurred my pores without even using a primer. At that moment I was already in love. I do have combination dry skin and do have dry patches this formula did not cling to any of those or dry my skin out at all.


Also, this formula is a light to medium coverage perfect for everyday. I am able to get around 8 hours of wear out of this. It also has spf 20 another big plus for me. 



Rimmel Match Pefection Foundation
Before, Foundation Only, Finished Makeup
As you can see in the pictures its just evens the skin tone out but still looks like skin. You can still see the freckles on my nose and a little bit of the rosiness in my cheeks.

Bottom line I love this foundation so much. It has made its way straight to the top of my vanity. I really want to try the Rimmel Lasting Finish now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment