Sunday, March 20, 2016

SPRING IS HERE!

Spring Cherry Tree


Finally!! I'm so over the cold snowy weather. I just thought I would share a little post about the things I want to do now that the weather is finally starting to warm up. 

1// Go for a bike ride. I got a beautiful bike for Christmas and can't want to get it outside.

2// Go for a hike. I live in a stunning wooded area and love nature in general I'm so ready to get back out into it.

3// Spring cleaning, of course!

4// Yard Sale, kind of goes along with the cleaning.

5// Get crafting, I have quiet a list of crafts to do and I'm ready to get lost in them.

6// Fishing, oh how I miss fishing. I did go out with my brothers about two weeks ago but that just made me want more. 

7// Home improvements, another long list of things that I'm ready to get started on. 

8// More date nights. We have been snowed in for so long now I just want to break out of the rut we've fallen in to. 

9// Opening my windows. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to let the fresh air flow through my home. This may be the thing I'm most excited for.

10// Along with more date nights I'm also totally looking forward to hanging out with friends more.

Spring



What are your plans for this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment