Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul June 2016 (Beauty)

I have been binge watching Dollar Tree hauls on YouTube and after seeing so many people showing off there Fergie Wet n Wild purchases I've been so anxious to go get some for myself.... along with a few other things of course. :) So I just wanted to let you know what is currently at the Dollar Tree in case you were curious.
Dollar Tree Haul June 2016

Of course I got some of the Wet N Wild Fergie collection, unfortunately my store was already out of the face palettes and eye shadows :( But I did pick up three of the lipsticks, Fergie Daily, Bebot Love, and Ferguson Crest Cabernet. They did have the pink and purple eyeliners but everything else was gone.
Dollar Tree Haul June 2016 (Beauty)
Fergie Daily, Ferguson Crest Cabernet, Bebot Love
I also picked up the Wet N Wild Enhance & Define Mascara because I heard it was good for the lower lashes. I have tried this only once and it seemed pretty nice. It is definitely a defining mascara not a lot of volume or length. It stayed really well on the lower lashes and I didn't set my under eyes with powder the next day. It's definitely not waterproof but so far so good.
As I was scanning the shelf the next thing that popped out at me were the imPRESS Press-On Manicure. I have been wanting to try these for a while but I didn't want to spend $6 and not like them. But $2 oh yeah, my store only had two shades (both short length) Casting Call and Bright as a Feather. I did go into Walmart after and noticed they have changed the packaging which is why these have probably landed at the Dollar Tree. Can't wait to try them!
On the bottom shelf below the makeup I spotted these sheet face masks, I only picked up one but I'm really excited and hope that it works. They were all the same Grape Seed, Aloe Vera, Collagen.
I also heard these were nice, I have seen them before but never picked up. They are the Vitamin C Eye Pads, it comes with 2 pairs. Again, fingers crossed that these are good.
And lastly the thing I'm most excited about is the Benzac Acne Solutions Blemish Clearing Hydrator. I seen this on my last trip to the Dollar Tree and almost, ALMOST, put it in my basket but changed my mind. Then Kandee Johnson came out with her Beauty Con box and it's in there! So I'm taking that to mean its good and picked up two today. ;)
That's all for this trip although I plan to go to another store to look for more of the Fergie items. I'm going to do a second post with all the non-beauty items on Friday so be sure to stop back by or subscribe so you don't miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment