Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ipsy March 2016

Ipsy March 2016


Beau Gachis Paris Eyeshdadow Brush $12  20% off beautifulipster I'm always happy to get a brush in these bags. You can never have too many, especially if you're like me and are too lazy to wash them... This is a nice brush, it is very soft and a little flimsy so I don't think it is going to be great for packing color on but for a sweep of color it'll be perfect. 

Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream $8.99 for 6.76 fl.oz. This is something I will be passing a long. I don't blow dry my hair, and I try to keep it pretty free of products. If I do blow dry my hair it is purely because I'm in some sort of rush. 


Vera Mona Lotus Eyeshadow in Clover $32 full Palette 20% off +FREE Double Ended Vera Mona Brush IPSY2016 I didn't see the single eye shadows on the Vera Mona website, so I'm not sure if they are coming out with them or this is just a sample and you can get it in the palette. Either way, its a good sized eyeshadow. The color I have is Clover and its a very pretty metallic peach, perfect for Spring.

Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold $18 15% off IPSYMARCH Love this! The blush is a soft rose with almost a mauve tone to it and the highlight is absolutely gorgeous. Both are very smooth and pigmented. Love, love, love. 

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick $7 40% Off 1 NYX Be Gone! NYXBEGONE I've been wanting to try these for ages and was over the moon to see it was in this month's bag! The shade I received is Pink Lust and this is a super bold, super bright, Barbie pink shade. I was a little scared of this shade at first but after putting it on it actually really brightened up my complexion, it also pairs really nicely with the peach eyeshadow. The combo seemed to make my blue eyes really pop. I'm still trying out the formula, it does seem heavier than the other liquid lipsticks I have tried and it does have a tacky feeling after drying. But I'm going to play around with it some more, I have an Ulta trip coming up soon so who knows I may pick up a few more shades. 


Ipsy March 2016

Overall it's another great month from Ipsy. I have been thinking about trying the Allure Beauty Box as well, if you have had any experience I would love to hear about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment