Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Favorite Cheap & Cheerful Storage

Cheap Storage Ideas

I love a good yard sale/flea market, and here in my neck of the woods you can find something of the sort all year long. After a lot of perusing through Pinterest and seeing loads of beautiful vanities with different types of storage I started to think outside the box. Now every time I see a cut-glass dish, especially in the smaller sizes, I snatch them up. I'm going to share with you my 5 latest purchases (none of which were over $1) and how I am using them. Hope this gives you some inspiration if your looking for storage ideas, or just a cute way to spruce up a space.

Cheap Storage Ideas



Cheap Storage Ideas



Cheap Storage Ideas


Cheap Storage Ideas

Cheap Storage Ideas



There we have it 5 little trinkets that help keep me a little more organized and look super cute at the same time. If I remember correctly I paid a total of $1.70 all together. I actually have a storage container with loads of these types of things and I just rotate them out when the mood strikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment