Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hi There!

Welcome! I'm Christine, a self-confessed homebody and beauty addict. I love and have and passion for makeup, fashion, nail polish, and everything artistic. More times than not you will find me behind a computer screen watching YouTube videos, searching out new products, getting sucked into the wonderful world of Pinterest, and staring at beautiful images gathering inspiration. 

So I'm certain you may be wondering what this blog will contain... Mostly it will be dedicated to my love affair with makeup and beauty products. So things like favorite products, reviews, fashion lust, nail polish swatches and such will be readily available. There will be other bits and bobs thrown in as well because "variety is the spice of life", at least that's what I've been told. 




No comments:

Post a Comment