Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Avon Totally Kissable Lipsticks

"Full-coverage conditioning color infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils for lips that are visibly fuller, softer and smoother."



Let's just start off with the packaging. It's gorgeous, I absolutely love it. It's a mirror like chrome reflective tube. Besides the fact that it's just super gorgeous, I also really like that it's easy to find in my collection, since the rest are mostly black tubes.

I did find the formula to be very smooth and creamy. It's neither heavy nor sticky. It is not opaque with one pass but it's not extremely sheer either. The coverage is definitely buildable up to full coverage or you can keep it semi-sheer. The staying power is pretty good, I usually reapply twice throughout the day. I did notice that the darker shades kind of stain your lips a little, so the color does last longer with those particular shades.


1.Natural Glow 2.Love Dovey Pink 3.Caressing Coral 4.Plum Intrigue 5.Mauve Allure
6.Loving Lilac 7.Berry Smooch 8.Deep Orchid 9.Make Out Red 10.Smitten Red


It did not do any actually moisturizing to my lips. It wasn't drying or anything, it just didn't put any moisture into my lips. It did cling to dry patches so you will need to prep your lips if that may be an issue. There is a vanilla scent to the lipstick but I don't mind, I don't find that it is too strong.


With Flash

Natural Light
 Order of swatches: 1.Natural Glow 2.Love Dovey Pink 3.Caressing Coral 4.Plum Intrigue 5.Mauve Allure
6.Loving Lilac 7.Berry Smooch 8.Deep Orchid 9.Make Out Red 10.Smitten Red


Overall, I really enjoy this lipstick and recommend it to all my friends. My favorite color is Smitten Red, I find that it is a perfect red for my fair skin. 

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment