Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mascara Junkie: Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes

Maybelline Volum' Express
The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara




"Revolutionary dual-ended Mascara for 360° all around Lash Glam
Two brushes specifically designed for top and bottom lashes.
Special quick-dry formula holds lashes in place"


The upper lash wand has classic bristles and is twisted. On the other side the wand is much smaller, not short in length but slim in width. The bristles are also closer together on the bottom wand. I find that the top formula is a bit too wet for me and it did transfer onto my upper lid. The lower lash formula is dryer than the top, not so dry that it flakes, but it did not transfer on the bottom. 

I have never tried the original falsies formula so I can't say how they compare. The top mascara gave me a good amount of both length and volume. It is a very pigmented formula so my lashes were coated after one sweep. The curl in my lashes lasted all day. 

The staying power is awesome. There was no flaking or smudging at all. I do tend to get a lot of smudging on my lower lash line because my lashes are long, but I did not experience that in the slightest with this formula. I even took a nap while wearing this and when I woke up I didn't have to wipe out from under my eye, pretty awesome. Also, I used eye drops and the formula still didn't budge. 

My overall opinion on this product is that it's amazing! I absolutely love it. This is definitely a product I'll be recommending to friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment