Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Birchbox June 2015

Birchbox June 2015

Vasanti BrightenUp! Dr. Jart+ BB Night Beauty Balm Supergoop! Revealed 3 Emi Jay Marcelle




Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (Full Size $34) - This is a physical exfoliator with very, very tiny "dermatologist grade micro-crystals". As face scrubs go, this is very gentle so it doesn't feel like you are scratching your face. I have tried this product before and did enjoy it but didn't repurchase because it is just too expensive and I'm more into acid exfoliators. 

Dr. Jart+ BB Night Beatuy Balm (Full Size $38) - I just don't get this product. It is a sheer coverage BB cream, meant to be used for daily wear but you don't have to worry about washing if off before falling asleep. I just don't see the point. It comes out clear with white beads that are supposed to change color but I get ZERO color, its just clear. 

Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream (Full Size $45) - I am pretty excited about this product. I am very pale skinned and also turning 27 this year so sun-care is a big deal to me. I don't want premature wrinkles if I can help it. 


Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner Indigo (Mini Travel Kit $18) - I've tried this a couple times now and I am enjoying it. I don't know how waterproof it is but I have worn it on the water line and it does seem to last very well.


Coastal Scents Reveal3d Palette Sampler Desert Bloom (Full Size $19.95) - Ahh this, now I'm usually not the type to see what I'm getting in my subscription, I like to be surprised. But, I did take a peek at this one and seen it was in the listing. I guess because I have seen other boxes include the full palette I just assumed that what this would be and got ridiculously excited.  :( Much to my disappointment it was just a small 4 pan sampler. I do like the shades they seem to make my blue eyes pop.


Emi Jay Solid Hair Tie (5-Pack $11) This was the "bonus" item in the box. I will get use out of this hair tie as it is one that doesn't leave a mark in the hair, but I won't purchase the full size. $11 for 5 hair ties is too much for me, especially since I went to Rite-Aid the other day, picked up the same kind of hair tie 3-Pack for $1.


I did cancel this box again, I had it once before. The reason I cancelled is because I do get 2 other subscriptions and for me those are more relative to the kinds of products I like. I'm really not a high end girl and that is mostly what comes in the BirchBox subscription. && Also these are all deluxe samples where in my other boxes I get some samples but also full size products.


Be sure to come back Sunday to see the ipsy June 2015 box :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment