Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Walmart Summer Beauty Sample Box

IT'S HERE!!! Finally :) my favorite beauty subscription of them all. The Walmart Beauty Sample Box. This one is a seasonal box which means it comes 4 times per year. It is listed as FREE you just pay $5 for shipping and handling.




This is the 3rd one I have received, for some reason I didn't get the Spring 2015 box, I don't know why. But hey ho, I got the Summer box and couldn't be more satisfied.
Here are the contents...
You & I One Direction Fragrance 0.05fl.oz.(Spray Bottle)

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme 0.84oz

Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 0.25fl.oz. (2 Foil Packets)

Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer Medium to Tan 0.28fl.oz (3 Foil Packets)

Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara 02 Black 0.16oz

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser 0.5fl.oz

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Complete Care Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 1.7fl.oz.

John Frieda Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray 1fl.oz.

Aveeno protect+hydrate Lotion SPF 30 0.5oz. (This also came with $2.00 coupon on any Aveeno sun care product.)

This is the BIG ONE lol ;)


REVLON ULTRA HD LIPSTICK <--FULL SIZE .1oz retail $7.97 && it came with a $1.00 OFF coupon. I mean that pays for the box itself! The color I got is Gladiolus it is a bright True Red. 

That's 9 samples and 1 full sized product for $5! I am already looking forward to the Fall box and have gotten my Mama to sign up as well. 

Have you tried this box out and if so did you get the same products? I'm curious to know if they are all the same or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment