Sunday, July 12, 2015

Gift Guide | Boyfriend

Me and my feller' have been together for over 4 years now and I still have a hard time trying to find him gifts that he will enjoy. His birthday is on the 13th so I thought I'd just put together a little gift guide if you struggle like I do. This will mostly be based off of him :)

Computer Desk
 Ikea MICKE Desk


Storage Unit
 Ikea MICKE Drawer Unit
Computer Chair
 Street Racer Office Chair
Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
 Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard
Cool USB Controller
 Real Scorpion USB Mouse
Neck Massager
 HoMedics Extended Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager w/ Heat
Jewelry
 Stainless Genuin Leather Bracelet Braided
 Leather Bracelet Bangle Cuff
 Dark Brown Leather Wrap Around Bracelet
Favorite Treats
 Peanut M&Ms

DIY Manly Gift Basket
 Man Bouqet


 Ice Cream Gift Basket

These are just a few ideas that I was playing around with while trying to find a gift. Hope this helps AND if you have any recommendations I would LOVE to hear them, Christmas is only 5 months away... AHHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment