Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Beach Day Makeup

Since I didn't include makeup in my Beach Day Essentials I thought I'd just pop it into its only little post.
This is going to be short ;)





A few things to note: there is no base because I religiously reapply SPF so that would be pointless as it would come right off or at the very least make a patchy mess. Second, there is also no blush/bronzer because I am very pale and my skin will flush naturally out in the heat.


That being said here is the makeup I would wear on a beach day, if any at all.



Eyebrow Pomade/Gel
Waterproof Mascara
Tinted Lip Balm with SPF

Maybe on rare occasions if my dark circles are particularly dark or I have a spot that just needs covering I may use a touch of concealer and take it with me. But anymore than this and I would be too concerned with if my face was melting rather than enjoying my day of relaxation.




What are your must have beauty products for a day at the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment