Tuesday, October 25, 2016

IPSY GLAMBAG OCTOBER 2016

Ipsy October 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have absolutely no complaints this month, not that I really ever do, but I am SUPER pleased with my October Glambag!
First off, Halloween is my favorite holiday and this bag is seriously the cutest. Hands down my favorite Ipsy bag of all time, my mom kindly gave me hers too because it is so up my alley. But even more exciting than that are the products inside.
TATCHA PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil 15 ml. IPSY15 for 15% off the full size
I've just recently got into cleansing oils so I am really excited to give this Tatcha one a go as it is a more premium brand.
Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner .03oz
I have given this a try and while the tip isn't my absolute favorite it was long lasting and I am happy to be able to try it out. Also this is a full size eyeliner and sells for $19!
Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick in Mysterious Mocha 5.5ml ipsybogo Buy 1 get 1 FREE + free shipping
There website doesn't list how much product is in their liquid lipsticks so I'm not sure if this is full size or not. I would guess not, but I can't be positive. Anyway, I was really excited to see this in my bag and a little disappointed that it wasn't the type of liquid lip we have come to expect. It is more of a very pigmented gloss, but it does have good lasting power for a gloss and I will get use out of it so I'm still happy. 
Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish in Heavenly 16ml ipsy25 25% Off
This is a gorgeous baby blue shade, the formula was a little streaky with one coat but looked perfect with too. The finish is also very shiny and while its not a very "fall" shade I can still see myself getting a lot of use out of it.Plus their logo is an elephant..so I'm kind of sold on that.
pur-lisse Daily Lip Nourisher with Mango and Shea Butters 4.5ml ipsylipsy30 30% Off Any Purchase
I have never disliked anything that I have gotten from this brand so I am very happy to get to try something new. Its not very thick and doesn't feel goopy on the lips, I've been using it quite often and it does moisturize my lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment