Sunday, October 23, 2016

Holiday Sets 2016 – My Picks

It's that time of year again... well I guess it has been that since August, and things just keep coming in. There are so many holiday sets and palettes that sometimes, personally, it gets overwhelming. As much as I want to just snatch up everything I can get my hands on, I am on a budget and that's just not possible. I try to wait out as long as I possibly can to hear other peoples review before I make my purchase. I just thought I'd share what is currently on my list waiting to be narrowed down by the reviews. I really trust Emily Noel on YouTube so if she has done a review I will link it beside the product. As you will see number one on the list is the Kat Von D MetalMatte palette I have already seen the amazing rave reviews and this palette is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday! So excited! I would love to hear what is on your list or if you have tried any of these, what are your thoughts? 
Holiday Sets 2016

Urban Decay Full Spectrum $55 | Too Faced Grande Hotel Cafe $49 REVIEW

Holiday Sets 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment