Sunday, October 18, 2015

ipsy October 2015



I really love the bag this month, as you can see it is gold on one side and the other side is patent black. It's simple but cute and can be easily cleaned. I'm rather pleased with my bag this month, as per usual. I especially love the light grey nail polish and the Balm's Meet Matte Hughes Liquid Lipstick. 

LAVANILA LABORATORIES Pure Vanilla Deluxe Mini Roller ball $12 for 5ml
15% Off Any Purchase IPSYLAV15
This is a really lovely fragrance which smell as you would imagine, like vanilla. But its not to over the top, not too sickly sweet. Perfect fragrance for fall I think.

20% Off Any Purchase IPSY20
As mentioned I'm really loving this, it does dry down to a matte finish and is very long lasting but doesn't dry my lips out or accentuate the creases in my lips. I can see myself purchasing some more shades in this range.

Coastal Scents Xpress Line Cosmetic Pencil $2.95 Full Size
25% Off Any Purchase pencil25off
I don't like this, lol. At all. It is a very hard pencil with very little pigment. 

Nourish Orgnaic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum $17.99 0.7oz Full Size
30% Off Any Facial Products IPSYFACE30
I haven't given this a go yet but I am excited to. I love the Nourish Organic eye cream and use it every day. I did put some on the back of my hand just to see how it felt and it was very liquid but felt like it could be very nourishing. 

KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise Nail Polish $7.50 Full Size
10% Off Any Purchase IPSY10
Love, love, love. This is such a beautiful light grey shade. The formula has nice pigmentation, however I do find it needs two layers or it can look a little streaky. It did dry pretty quickly though so that's good. I will continue to use this for sure!

I also redeemed points for the Befine Cucumber Facial Mask, the full size retails for $25 for 4fl.oz. This sample is 1oz. 


And there you have it, that's my October ipsy bag. I was really hoping to get the little sample of Mary-Lou Manizer but :( maybe they will have it again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment