Friday, October 23, 2015

Lip Monthly October 2015





This is a bright orange shade. The formula is semi-glossy and very pigmented.

As you might imaging this is a metallic raspberry shade, it almost looks like a frost.

Lord & Berry Crayon in Sensuel $16
This is a nice berry shade and it is both creamy and pigmented.

This is a nice shade but I think I'm going to try using this as a lipliner. I tried to use it on my waterline but it doesn't really come off on the waterline. 


My thoughts have been made up by this bag. I will be cancelling. I have already paid for the November bag as that is how this subscription works, you pay in advance, but after December I am cancelling this subscription service. Its so repetitive, same brands and similar shades/formulas.

Any recommendations on another subscription service I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment