Friday, March 4, 2016

New Products from Hard Candy

If you saw my post about the new Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Colors I mentioned that Hard Candy had a load of new products that I had never seen before. Now I'm not 100% sure if all these are new to the line or just new to my store but I thought I would share them anyway. And just in case you don't know the Hard Candy line is only available at Walmart. 

Anyway on to the products, I tried to find these online but failed. So I just snapped some pictures at the store. Some of the products were sold out but I thought I'd share them anyway, because why not. :)


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Ultimate Contour & Strobing Complete Face Kits (I believe these were $8.. maybe $10)
There was only one option for the Strobing Kit 1101 Illuminate. The Contour Kit had two color options 1099 Light to Medium and 1100 Medium to Deep 


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Highlight & Contour Face Duo Stick I only saw the shade Deep but I believe there are 3 in total $6


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Illuminate & Strobing Face Duo Stick again only one shade Lighten Up $6
Look Pro! Illuminate & Strobing Mix N Drops in White Pearl $8


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist $8


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray $6


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Brow Ink 24hr Brow Stain $6 ** I did purchase this product. I actually really liked the way it went on. The brush is super thin and precise. It grabs the hairs and coats them with the pigment, it looked really great. You could also tell there was a bit of hold in the product. I unfortunately did return this because right after I finished applying I noticed a burning sensation and my skin went bright red. It does say its formulated with henna and maybe that just doesn't agree with me but I had to return the product. 


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

Total Power Liquid Eyeliner Jet Black $6 (This looked amazing, definitely going to be picking up.) ** I did pick this up as well and took it right back lol. The wand is so strange I thought it would be a thin maybe brush like wand, a little like NYC's liner but nooooo. First way to much product comes out onto the wand. Then the wand is actually more of a paddle shape and even on its side it is not very thin. It was just very disappointing and I would not recommend picking up. 


Hard Candy New 2016 Products

There are 7 shades of the Velvet Matte Mousse $6 (Daffodil, Dahlia, Tulip, Sweet Pea, Hibiscus, Cherry Blossom) I want them all. :)

If you have tried any of these items I would love to know how they worked out for you and what you would recommend. 






No comments:

Post a Comment