Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Bottom Lash Mascara

I absolutely adore Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara so I when I saw the bottom lash mascara on QVC it was an instant purchase with little thought involved. 


tarte lights, camera, lashes bottom lash mascara

There are just a couple differences in the mascara that I've noticed but I'll just go ahead and let you know I love it. I have tried the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara and while I do like the wand on that better I would definitely recommend this over it. 

So onto the product. If you're familiar with the mascara you will know that it is a drier formula, which I prefer. The bottom lash mascara, however, is much more of a wet formula which I find can get a little messy. But if you do get a little on the skin just remember to let it dry and then it will come right off with a q-tip.


tarte lights, camera, lashes bottom lash mascara

The wand is a plastic wand rather than a bristle wand. It is small, not as small as the Clinique Bottom Lash, but still a whole lot smaller than a normal wand. I do think it could be a little skinnier but it works well. 

After the formula has dried the lasting power, the non-flakiness, non-smudgy-ness, basically everything amazing about the original is the exact same. Definitely a big two thumbs up. 

What is your holy-grail bottom lash mascara? I've heard a lot of people talk about the MAC Extended Play Gigablack Mascara, have you tried it?



No comments:

Post a Comment