Sunday, April 3, 2016

Top 10 e.l.f. Favorites

elf Favorites

These days e.l.f. is always coming out with new products, one right after the next, and my wishlist is every growing. But today I wanted to share my Top 10 e.l.f. Favorites so far.


elf Favorites

elf Favorites

1 // Smudge Pot - these little pots are amazing! They last aaaaallll day. All day, no creasing, no smudging, no flaking, no cracking, they are just perfect. My favorite shade is Cruisin because it looks great as a one shadow look and makes a great base as well. Love, love, love.


elf Smudge Pot Cruisin

2 // Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - I think I've mentioned this once or twice around these parts, but I'll say it again. This is the best brow mascara I have ever tried. It holds my unruly eyebrows in place no problem. I don't ever see my self changing.

3 // Instant Lift Brow Pencil - This is a new love of mine. Its not the greatest for precise filling, but for everyday it makes filling in the gaps quick and easy, I love it.


elf Favorites

elf Favorites

4 // Studio Blush - I think this one is pretty obvious as everyone raves about these blushes. It's all for good reason. The pigmentation is excellent, they blend easy, not too powdery. Everything you would need from a blush.


elf Favorites

elf Favorites

5 // Contour Palette - Another new love, I wasn't absolutely sure about this one since it does seem pretty dark and I'm ghostly. But it works great, the light shades highlight, the medium shade bronzes and with a very, very, light hand I can use the darkes shade to contour as well. All in one palette, yes please.


elf Favorites

elf Favorites

6 // Baked Blush - In particular Pinktastic, its a beautiful pink toned highlighter. Just gorgeous and its only $3.


elf Favorites

7 // Flawless Concealer Brush - This is a multi-tasker for me. I use this to blend out concealer, apply powder to set concealer, works great for a very quick all over lid color, and is also amazing for an intense concentration of highlighter.

8 // Crease Brush - Exactly as the name implies. Its an amazing crease brush, quite tapered on the tip so it allows you apply the color straight into the crease and then with a little more pressure you can blend it out seamlessly.

9 // Concealer Brush - Another multi-tasker. It works to apply concealer to blemishes and small spots of hyper-pigmentation. I also love it for the inner corner of my eyes and applying under-brow highlight. On those particularly dark under-eyed days its great for strategically applying a good salmon toned concealer to counteract the deep blue shade in the precise spots.


elf Favorites

10 // Acne Fighting Foundation - I love this foundation, I wish it was just a little lighter in shade but the formula is great. I would think that this would be more of a dryer formula since it is an acne fighting foundation, but it's not it is very creamy, has a dewy finish, lasts all day and it does not break me out. I would like to get some shade adjusting drops to see if I can get a better match. 

I would love to know what your favorites are, or if you have tried the new products from e.l.f. what did you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment