Friday, May 27, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2016

This isn't my favorite bag from Ipsy, I'll just say that right now. I think it is mostly due to my last few bags being so amazing but as always I'm looking forward to next month.
Ipsy Glam Bag May 2016

Epice Hydrating Mask IPSY16 30% Off Any Online Purchase

--This was okay. Not the best hydrating mask I've used. I'll definitely use up this sample but I will not purchase the full size.
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Almond Nude ipsy 20% off all Moisture Smooth Color Stick Shades
--I really like this shade, its nude but not too nude and not too dark its just perfect. And after all of the matte lips it is nice to have something just creamy and moisturizing. Perfect for everyday wear.
Slmissglam Small Contour W07 Brush SLIPSY25 25% off purchase
--Brushes are my absolute favorite thing to get in the bags. I have a quiet the collection now just from Ipsy. This months brush is soo nice. It is absolutely perfect for contour because it is small so you can be very precise but it is soft enough to blend out. My mom also got one in her bag that I totally intend on taking because I think it will be an amazing highlighting brush as well. (PS my mom won't mind, I normally end up with most of her things anyway she doesn't use them.)
-- This is super duper tiny. The shade is basically clear with shimmer. I didn't find that it plump my lips at all. It does tingle and kind of sting but its nothing too intense. It's not something I would recommend or repurchase.
Smashbox X-Rated Mascara IPSY15 15% Off Your First Purchase
--This is the second Smashbox mascara I have tried and I'm just not into them. I don't find the do anything spectacular for my lashes. Certainly nothing I couldn't get from a drugstore mascara for a much more affordable price.

Hopefully my next bag will be as exciting as the previous two :) Always looking forward to getting the email that my Glam Room is ready to view.

Here is my referral link if you would like to try it for yourself. I get 250 points if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment