Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer Walmart Beauty Box 2016

If you haven't heard of these boxes before here is a quick run down:
It "Free" but you pay $5 s&h
It is a sample subscription service.
Seasonally not Monthly
Here is the link https://beautybox.walmart.com/ 

Summer Walmart Beauty Box 2016

Moving on, :) as always I just want to reiterate that this is my favorite subscription box of them all and I totally recommend you sign up. $20/year and you get your money's worth for sure. So here is what was in my Summer Walmart Beauty Box. --My mom hasn't got hers yet so I don't know if other items besides these were sent out.


Simple Micellar Cleansing Water | full size $5.37
I have tried this, and love it.
Lady Gaga Fame | full size $23.79
I have also tried this and have the full size bottle, but this will be perfect to keep in my purse for touch ups throughout the day, or maybe I'll just save it for vacation.
Incoco Coconut Nail Art | this is full size and retails for $4.97
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner | full size $6.96 each
Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste | full size $3.48
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Medium Leg Makeup |Walmart sales this travel size at $3.39I'm really excited to have gotten this, I have heard reviews on it before but was too scared to pick it up. I'm glad I never did because it is way to orange for me, but hey now I know. 
Vaseline Intensive Care Advance Repair Unscented Lotion | full size $3.65
Goody Slide Proof Elastics |another full size and these retail for $3.48
I have these as well and love them. I will be passing these along though since I don't really need them and they are too good not too share.
Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion | full size $5.99 this also came with a $1 coupon
I have the full size of this in the shower as we speak and love it. This is a good size sample that I will definitely use along with the coupon to repurchase. 
Total Estimated Value $16 (give or take a few)
In my opinion these boxes are always totally worth it. I love that you don't have any sneak peeks that it is all a surprise when it arrives. You don't have to tweet this or share that it just comes like clockwork. Also you don't have to try and remember to be ready to order like you do with the target box or oops oh well try again next month. Even though I have tried several of these items before I still absolutely love the box and I am happy to use them up again. :) If you are subscribed I would love to know if you got anything different in you Summer Box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment