Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Latest Physician's Formula Buys & Reviews

Besides my Physician's Formula Eye Booster Pen Eyeliner (review here) I haven't tried anything from the line. So when it went on sale last week I decided to dip my toes in and pick up a few things. I purchased the Butter Bronzer Light Bronze, Mineral Glow Pearls Translucent Pearl, and one of the Matte Eye Shadow Quads in Classic Nudes.

Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer Light Bronze, Mineral Glow Pearls Translucent Pearl, Matte Eyeshadow Classic Nudes

I'm sure that you have heard the hype about the Butter Bronzer like I have and I am pleased to report it is well deserved. Especially in regards to the light bronze shade. It is absolutely perfect for us with a pale complexion. I like using the Real Techniques Blush Brush, pick up a little on the top tap it off and then just swirl it on the cheeks and around my forehead. It blends so easy and it the perfect shade. Its not too orange or brown, it provides that perfect 'kissed by the sun' look. The scent is also just as most people describe, it smells like the Australian Gold suntan lotion. Very tropical/coconut smell, I personally don't find it to be to overbearing I have to hold the product up under my nose to even really smell it and then once its applied I don't smell it at all. Really glad I picked this up and I'm even considering buying a back up just in case they ever decide to discontinue lol.


Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer and Translucent Pearl

Another product that I have heard loads about over the years is the Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl. Its on almost all the 'Drugstore Highlighter' lists, and its well deserved. This does have that annoying glittery over-spray that the brand is know for but you can take a tissue and wipe that away easily. Once you get to the actual product it is fantastic. The shade is an off white pearl and it reflects beautifully when catching the light.


Physician's Formula Matte Eye Shadow Quad Classic Nude

Last up I purchased the Matte Eye Shadow Quad in Classic Nude. There were 2 other options but I just went with the more warm tone nudes as that's what I like for transition shades. These have great pigmentation, they do kick up a little powder because they are a softer formula but that also means they blend easy. I think this is a great basics palette for anyone who needs a few matte shades to round out their collection and totally recommend. The other quads are Canyon Classics which is cool toned nudes and Quartz Quartet which were more purple/grey.

Let me know your Physician's Formula picks I would love to try out more from the brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment