Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Target August Beauty Box - Back to College


Target Beauty Box August 2016

I didn't get the July Target box because honestly nothing in either one of them interested me (there were two). But I decided to see if there was a new on today 8/1 and there was. It looked like a good array of products with a couple that I hadn't tried before so I went ahead with my order. This month's box was $7 (free shipping). 
Target Beauty Box August 2016

up & up Women's 5-Blade Razor - I have never tried this as I am loyal to my Neutrogena Spa razors. But these look promising. 
Target Beauty Box August 2016

Juice Organics Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner-Coconut - I'm going to save this to take on my cruise next month. Hopefully they will be good and I won't be stuck with gross hair for a week. They do smell very tropical though, very appropriate. 

Target Beauty Box August 2016

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - I have tried this before and it did not work for me. It actually dried my skin out and got a rash on my cheeks. :( Not sure if it was the formula or the fragrance but either way I'm going to pass this along.

Target August Beauty Box 2016
Target August Beauty Box 2016
Left: One Swipe Right: Layered
NYC Color Get It All Lip Color in PINKdigious - This is another product I have never tried, in fact I have never even heard of it. So I'm super excited to give this a go. I have heard though that something maybe going on with this brand (read all about it here). So hopefully if I do like it it won't be to hard to pick up some other shades. --- I don't like the shade, the formula is nice but this is a super frosty pale pink. That doesn't come across in the swatches but when I put these on my lips it was a '90s flashback I did not enjoy. 

Target August Beauty Box 2016

Olay Make-up Remover Wipes - I am going to save these for my cruise as well. I haven't ever had a really bad experience with makeup remover wipes so hopefully these will be fine.

Target August Beauty Box 2016

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Again I'm very partial to my Degree deodorant and haven't had much success with others. This is supposed to be clinical strength but we will see.--- Didn't realize this was going to be a cream... now I'm really not sure. Never used a deodorant like this before.
Target August Beauty Box 2016

Target August Beauty Box 2016

CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara-Black - I love CoverGirl mascaras so I am very excited to try this one out. I was really thinking about purchasing the blue shade and if this works out I probably will. The claims of this are to darken and volumize. 

Target August Beauty Box 2016

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips - Always wanting whiter teeth :) I have used these before and I do get sensitivity but not after one use so this will be a nice top up but I would not purchase.

And that's it for this months box, overall I really enjoyed it and almost everything will be handy to take on vacation with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment