Saturday, September 3, 2016

Pink Wishlist Inspired By #glossierpink

After having a little scroll through the #glossierpink board on Pinterest I am seeing pink everywhere! I have now compiled a little wishlist of all things pink and wanted to share.
You can check out more of the Glossier. products here. 

Also while we are here I thought I would go ahead and share the pink things that I am currently loving.


Milani Tip Toe Pink Polish - gorgeous bright but soft pink
Trust Fund Beauty Polish - this is more of a muted pink
Too Faced Melted Lipstick - perfect everyday pink lip
Signature Club A Round the Clock 3D Permaglaze in Pink Orchid - amazing multidimensional shimmery pink that just makes my lips look so much fuller. 
Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose Kiss - First this smells so yummy -- but it does not taste that way! love this to help replenish my lips from all the matte liquid lips.
Speaking of matte lips Ofra Liquid Lip in Laguna Beach - this is another great everyday pink but lasts all day long and I find these to be some of the most comfortable liquid lips no chalkiness here.. 
And lastly one of my newest purchases Wet n Wild lip gloss in Jackie a la Mode - a very pale pink that pairs perfectly with nude lips, just need a tiny bit though or it can get out of hand quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment