Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Walmart Fall Beauty Box 2016

Yay! It's that time again. My favorite of all the subscriptions, Walmart Beauty Box. If you are not familiar with this one, it is a seasonal box that is "free" but you pay $5 shipping and handling. I am always happy with the products you get to try and best of all if I find something I truly love I can just pop in my local Walmart and pick it up. So let's get onto what was in this seasons box...

EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths (1 cloth) 
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (2 gummies)
Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Muscle Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak (2 oz)
Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips (1 nose strip)
Hello Pure Mint Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste (.85 oz)
Batiste Original Dry Shampoo (1.6 oz)
Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash Sweet Cream with Peony (1.8 oz)
Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask (1 oz)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (.5 oz)
Overall I'm excited to give everything a go but I am most excited to finally try the Biore Charcoal Pore Strips and the Batiste Dry Shampoo. If you are interested in getting your own box you can subscribe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment