Sunday, October 2, 2016

Play! By Sephora September 2016


Just when I was about to cancel I get an awesome bag! Let's get right into it...
Living proof. Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector – I am not normally into hair products. I wash my hair and use a hair oil in the ends and a heat protector when straitening (I don't blow dry), however after vacation my hair is in need of some love. I don't know if it was the chlorine in the pools, the ocean water, the sun... my hair feels fried to I am super excited to try this out.
Dr.Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer – I got back from my cruise Sunday my bag came Monday and this went straight on my face. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this moisturizer. It just soaks in instantly but definitely leaves a hydrated feeling to the skin. I am 100% going to purchase the full size since I have already used over half of this sample. 
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper – I have wanted to try this for the longest but never purchased so I was pretty ecstatic to have received it. I have tried it and will definitely be ordering the full size! I have never done my wings so even, sharp, and with such ease... ever. It is totally worth the hype.
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – Now I've hear people say this is super glue for the brows... they're not lying. But again I've always wanted to try so I'm very happy in was in the bag.
Sephora Rouge Brilliant Rouge Shine – This is the cutest little lipstick bullet! I'm not a huge fan of the color but it is a nice formula.
And the lastly is the fragrance for the month. Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte, it is described as a tomboy and easygoing mix. I would agree with that, its actually pretty subtle. Not overly sweet, just fresh and nice for everyday wear. 
I would love to know what you got in your bag, and how you are feeling about the subscription so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment