Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag September 2016

Seriously, if you have not yet joined you totally should. I look forward to getting my bag every month, and so does my mom. We like to open ours together and see what we can swap out. :) It's only $10 a month and it always values way over.If you interested just click HERE to sign up. 

Too Faced Lip Injection ExtremeInstant & Long Term Lip Plumper – Oh the tingles. I didn't find this to be 'painful' just a little uncomfortable but the tingling dissapears within about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I didn't really notice any plumping effects.
It Cosmetics Superhero ElasticStretch Volumizing Mascara – I have this already and really like it some I'm happy to have a backup.
Dirty Little Sectret Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Teaser – This is a perfect matte mid tone brown crease/transition shade for me. It not super pigmented but you can build it up easily and blend effortlessly. 
Dr.G Sensitive+ Daily Safe BB SPF30PA++ - This excited me purely because it is the first time since starting my subscription that I have been sent a face product that is actually light enough for my skin. I haven't yet given it a go, but Ipsy gets an A+ for sending the shade alone.

FacialMoisturizer Crème Fraîche® de BeautéThis is a 24hr soothing and re-hydrating face mask. It looks great, I haven't given it a go yet but I feel like its going to be amazing.

I'm estimating the value of this bag is around $40. Great bargains once again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment