Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer Nails

I love nail polish and have more than anyone needs. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the choices I have so, on occasion, I will pick out specific colors that I for sure want to wear during a month/season.

Here are my picks for the Summer :)

Sinful Colors 24/7, Rue Beaute Age of Aquarius, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Wet n Wild Ultra Violet




Sinful Colors 920 24/7
Super bright, neon pink. This one is matte and drys quickly, I'm not a fan of matte polishes so I add a top coat. This one takes 3 coats to be fully opaque but again it drys quickly so that's no big deal to me.

rue beaute Age of Aquarius
A beautiful aqua shade, its not too bright but still adds a pop of color. I also love this one on the toes!

Sinful Colors 101 Snow Me White
This is my favorite white nail polish of all time. It is fully opaque in just 2 coats and there is no streaks or strange markings. I especially love a pedicure with this color!

Wet n' Wild Wild Shine 4888 Who is Ultra Violet?
Pretty much exactly what the name of it says, Ultra Violet. It is the perfect violet shade, its not too dark to be a plum, but no light enough to be lavender. This is a color I could wear over and over, and do!


What are your Summer picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment