Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mascara Junkie | Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I've wanted this mascara for so long, it is actually ridiculous. I don't care for online purchasing, I much prefer instant gratification, that's one of the reasons it has took me so long to pick this up. The closest Clinique counter to me is about at 45 minute drive away, in the next state. So on a trip over there a few weeks ago I ran in and picked it up, FINALLY!

My lower lashes are pretty long on there own so I wanted something that would coat them nice and black but not clump them up. I was really intrigued by teeny tiny wand as I can get quiet messy with my mascara.

But... honestly speaking I was disappointed in the mascara overall. I really do enjoy the little wand, my problem is with the formula. I thought being as it was made specifically for bottom lashes that transfer or running would not be an issue. I tried this multiple times but by the ended each day I had those dreaded black marks all under my eye, and I do powder. Because of that, this mascara is a miss for me.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, Lower Lash Mascara, Small Mascara Wand



If you don't have a problem with mascara transferring then give it a go because it really was easy to get all of the lashes, but if you do I definitely say pass. If you have any recommendations for mascaras that stay put I would love to hear them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment