Thursday, June 11, 2015

Best Eyebrow Gel for just $2

Seriously $2! The e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara is honestly, in my opinion anyway, the best brow gel! In the lottery of genetics I was blessed with my father's eyebrows, think Grandpa Munster.
eyebrow gel


Okay, well maybe that's being a bit dramatic. (My dad's eyebrows do look like that, mine don't.)

They aren't thick and bushy but they are quiet long and tend to go their own way and be generally unruly. This mascara keep them in place for literally all day! They can feel a tad bit crunchy but they don't look it, and honestly who is going to be touching your eyebrows. I can't recommend this enough, for just $2 at least give it a go!
e.l.f. Lash & Brow Mascara
It comes completely clear, like the right side. Mine is just discolored due to multiple uses.
When I do finish up the left side I will be using the right side as it is the same formula just a different brush. && When that's finished I already have a backup. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment