Sunday, June 14, 2015

Father's Day Gift Ideas (for the hard to buy for dad's)


I don't know about ya'll but my Daddy is the hardest person in my family to buy gifts for. He is a simple country man he has a lot of dis-likes and not very many likes. 

Here is a run down of him:

Doesn't Like: Technology, Fashion, Sports, Cologne, Cooking (he does cook, its just not something he has a passion for), and he doesn't drink alcohol. 

He does like tool, but if he sees something he likes he buys it. So, he has all the tools anyone could possible need.  

Now if you've seen this kinds of lists before you will see that those are most of the gift recommendations so my list is going to be different from those. I hope it helps you if you struggle like I do.



Shower Set 
 Shower Set

Razor Set
Shave Set
Pajamas
Pajamas, Sleeping Pants
House Shoes
House Shoes
Portable Power Supply
Portable Power Supply

Hiking Pole
Hiking Poles

Wrench Frame-too keep in the garage :) This could totally be a DIY project.
Wrench Frame

Here is the DIY Projects I plan on doing.

Tool Organizer
Tool Organizer

Tape Organizer
Tape Organizer

Tool Storage
Tool Storage

I hope this helps and if you have any suggestions please leave them. I'm always in need of new ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment