Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dollar Tree Finds | Milani, Wet n Wild, Maybelline

On my latest trip over to VA., as is tradition, I had to pop into the Dollar Tree and I am so glad I did. On this visit I scored some really good deals. 


 The first thing I spotted were these Milani Shadow Eyez, my store only had two shades 02 Brown Deluxe and 09 Cafe Au Lait. I haven't tried these on my eyes just swatched on my hands, they were SUPER creamy and smooth but then they set and DID NOT BUDGE! I had to rub super hard to make them move in the slightest. These retail on the Milani website for $7.49.

Swatches of Milani Shadow Eyes Brown Deluxe and Cafe Au Lait
02 Brown Deluxe & 09 Cafe Au Lait

On the main bottom of the shelf I found the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in 60 Buff & Tuff and 45 Downtown Brown. Again, there were only two shades. When I swatched these two the Buff & Tuff was more just sparkle with a light beige base. The other, Downtown Brown, is a beautiful light champagney, taupey brown, lol. These retail for around $5.

Swatches of Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigments in Buff & Tuff and Downtown Brown
60 Buff & Tuff and 45 Downtown Brown

The last thing I picked up was a Wet n Wild single eyeshadow in Sugar. Now thesear 99 cents at my local Rite Aid but seeing as this was right there I just grabbed it. This was the only shade they had. I do love these singles, Brulee is a shade I reach for EVERYDAY. When I seen this I thought it would be perfect for an inner corner highlight. 

Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow Sugar Swatch
Sugar

All together this was an amazing score! Total savings of around $20! I'd love to hear whats in stock at your local store :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment