Friday, August 14, 2015

Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I have never tried any of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors. I have, of course, wanted to for the longest especially after hearing Jaclyn Hill recommend them. When she announced that she was collaborating with Becca to create or own color I was beyond excited. I was lucky enough to get her Morphe Palette on the first run and was petrified that this release would be the same very limited line. Fortunately a week later, pay day ;) , I was still able to get one! SCORE! (Good on you Becca for having plenty available!)


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill


Champagne Pop is described as a soft white gold w/ pinky peach undertones. In her video about the product Jaclyn said she wanted to create a shade that would work well for all skin tones, including very pale skin which is where I fall. 

I, hands down, 100%, totally and completely love this highlighter. It is my #1. I am newly pregnant and have been using this product essentially everywhere to bump up that "Pregnancy Glow". It can be super intense so use a tiny amount and a light hand. I like to take a smaller brush and apply it to my cheek bones, inner corners, center of forehead, the top of my nose, the tip of my nose, cupids bow, and a little on the chin. [Like I said, everywhere ;)] Then I take a small stippling brush and blend it out on the larger portions of my face. 

This is STILL available on Sephora's website, I highly recommend you pick one up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment