Sunday, August 16, 2015

Target Beauty Box

Woohoo! Another Beauty Box! :) I think I'm a bit obsessed. I love these, you get so many things for such a low price. 

This time the box was $7 + tax. No shipping. The box values at $35, steal! I called my mom immediately after I saw these were available and she was able to snag one this time too. 

If your wondering how to find out when they come out, I follow Nouveau Cheap blog, she always posts when the new box is available. They do sale out VERY quickly so you have to be fast. It's kind of a rush lol. 

So whats in the box!? 


Target Beauty Box July 2015


3D Crest White Whitestrips 1hr Express (1 upper and Lower Strip) Full Size box of 4 treatments is $44.99 making one strip worth $11.25 approx. WOW that's expensive.

Clairol Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance this is full size and the retail value is $11.99. I am a big fan of the Clairol conditioner that comes in the home hair dye kits so I'm am well excited to give this a go. 

Next is a travel size of Fekkai Soleil Pre-Soleil Hair Mist Invisible Sun Filter. This is meant to be a sun protector, frizz tamer, and shine spray all in one. The full size is 5 fl oz and retails at $19.99, so that makes this bottle worth around $4-ish. 

Another exciting thing, The Super Sizer by Lashblast mascara. I have seen rave reviews about this, and I actually already have one in my collection but hey a backup never hurts. This is of course full size and costs $5.99 

Lastly are two items from Olay, they are the Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner and Moisturizing Day-Lotion. Both are 0.6fl oz. The full size of each are $14.99 for 5 fl oz., that brings this samples to a whopping value of around $1.50 each. 

Anyway you slice it I totally think these boxes are worth the price for the amount of things you get to try. I'll keep my eyes open for the next round. What about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment