Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tarte Energy Noir Clay Palette

Oh QVC and your easy pay option, gets me every time. 

This palette is $38, it contains 1 blush, 8 eyeshadows, and 1 highlighter. Since this was a QVC purchase there was of course a blush included.



Tarte Energy Noir Palette



Tarte Energy Noir Palette



  • Eye Shadow in Full Moon, a matte beige shade
  • Eye Shadow in Charged Up, a silvery taupe shade
  • Eye Shadow in Dark Drive, a matte dark chocolate shade
  • Eye Shadow in Stone Unturned, a matte taupe shade
  • Eye Shadow in Up Too Slate, a smoky plum shade
  • Eye Shadow in Misty Mauve, a matte mauve shade
  • Eye Shadow in Power Plum, a matte dark plum shade
  • Eye Shadow in Lunar Eclipse, a matte black shade
  • Highlighter in Crystal Sparkle, a champagne shade
  • Blush in Unearthed, a pinky nude shade
  • Double-ended brush
Tarte Energy Noir Palette Swatches

With the exception of Lunar Eclipse and Power Plum all of the shades are super smooth and creamy feeling. Lunar Eclipse and Power Plum where actually a little dry and chalky. They still had nice pigmentation but are just not as smooth.

I absolutely love this palette and think it is well worth the price tags. The shades are different from any of my other palettes. Even though these aren't technically neutral shades I can get a very nice daytime look out of this palette and then boost it up for a night out. It is really versatile.

The shade listed as a highlight is a little too silver for my pale skin but its still beautiful as an eyeshadow. The blush, well I love it. lol Plain and simple this shade is a beautiful everyday shade that goes with so many looks I feel like I will hit pan on this before too long. 

This is only my second purchase from Tarte, so far I am very impressed. Do you have any recommendations? 



No comments:

Post a Comment