Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lip Monthly September 2015

Super cut bag this month, loving the polka dots.



Left to Right
jelly pong pong highlighter, Noya Lipgloss, Jing Ai Lip Crayon, be a...bombshell Lip Crayon
There was a nice selection of products this month, 4 in total and only one was sample size.

Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel in Pink Star, value $22. Super smooth, highly pigmented, perfect everyday pink shade.

be a...bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless, value $16. Another smooth and pigmented lipstick. This is a shimmery berry shade.

Noya Summertime Peach Lip Gloss, full size $16.00. This is a cute little sample that is going to live happily in my purse. This lipgloss is all-natural, has a not too glossy sheen, and is a beautiful summertime peach color. The little packet in came in also has a 20% off discount, code summertime.

jelly pong pong bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil, value $17.95. This is a smooth pencil that is a light peachy tone. My skin is way to fair to use this as a highlight but it does work amazingly in the waterline to brighten. 

The retail value of this bag is $61.95

Even though I do like getting to try new products I find that I am just not excited to receive this bag anymore,  my thoughts at the moment are that I am going to cancel at the end of the year... I could change my mind but only time will tell. Are their any other subscription services you would recommend? I'd love to hear them. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment