Sunday, October 4, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Fall 2015

Holy Smokes again the best sample box of all time... in my humble opinion. 

In case you're unfamiliar the Walmart Beauty Box is a free seasonal subscription services in which you pay $5 shipping and handling four times a year. Bargain!

The Fall 2015 box, at least mine, contains 10! products. Two of those are full size. 





1. Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razor with $8 worth of coupons --> I have used this and don't like it. The moisturizing serum around the edges does not allow for a close enough shave. Good for younger girls, less likely to get nicks. I love the Noxema Spa Shave 4-Blade Disposable Shavers, I've used these for at least 9 years now.
2. Dove Advanced Care Beuaty Finish 48h Anti-Perspirant Deodorant coupon for $1.00 off
3. Loreal paris Sublime Bronze tinted Self-Tanning Lotion in Medium Natural Tan
4. Revlon HD Lipstick in 875 Gladiolas (I recieved this in my Summer box as well.)
5. ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash
6. Aussie Mega Hairspray
7. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer 2 sample packets and $1 off coupon
8. Nivea Extended moisture body Lotion
9. Crest 3D White Brilliance
10. Biore Self heating one Minute Mask $1.00 coupon --> This stuff is crazy, lol. I followed my hands and first dispensed it into my fingers to massage on my face. Immediately upon contact it starts getting warm and then really hot. I literally said out loud, "I'm supposed to put this on my face?!". lol I did, it didn't burn the heating sensation calmed down and just felt like a nice scrub really. I think I will probably get the full size.
I mean come on, that is pretty freakin' awesome. lol. My mom gets the box as well and she received a few different things than me. She got a deluxe sample of the John Frieda 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment which she kindly gifted to me as she is not keen on volumizing products.
I am so looking forward to giving all these products a try and hopefully discovering a new love. Also, I am already looking forward to the Winter box :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment