Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ipsy November 2015

This ipsy bag is by far my most favorite, not in terms of the content but the actually ipsy bag is stunning! Definitely going into the purse straight away.


ipsy November 2015


Now, on to the contents. Let me start by saying this wasn't bad by any means I just wasn't particularly excited by any of the products. They are all good and will use them all but I didn't get that tiny squeal of excitement when pulling them out of the bag.

-INSPR Fine Angle Brush, I am always happy to receive a brush in these bags... can you ever have too many? I think not. This brush is actually very nice and very fine. I'm thinking I will use this for gel liner but also maybe for brows.

-Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, I believe everyone received this product. I'm never made at a mascara sample. I love mascara and love trying out new formulas in search of that perfect one.

-treStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Fig, this it the epitome of that 90's brown shade that is all the rage at the moment. I can see myself using this a lot, the formula is very pigmented and creamy. It does dry down into a matte finish but it is not drying or uncomfortable on the lips. I would love to try more shades in this range. Also these mini sizes are perfect to throw in the purse or for travelling.

-Beaute Barier Eye Crayon Sahara Gold, again another product that I love trying out. I use crayons like this for bases mostly so this will be a great edition to my collection. It is nicely pigmented and glides on very smoothly. 

-Cool Way Strong Hold Spray, this is just a hairspray. Again, another product I will use but doesn't excite me. The size will be perfect for travel/purse. I haven't tried this to hold an actual style in place but did spray it in my hair to get a feel for the texture and its very nice. Not sticky or crunchy at all. 

As always, I am already looking forward to Decemeber's box. I am looking for another beauty subscription and would love your recommendations. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment