Friday, November 20, 2015

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette, Holiday 2015

I did it, I did it, I did it. :) As I'm sure you know, the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca palette costs a whopping $59. If you've been around these parts before then you probably I'm very tight when it comes to my money lol. So shelling out over $60 (including tax) for a single palette caused some serious heart palpitations. I had it at the top of my wishlist but couldn't quite convince myself to make the purchase, until it went out of stock. O.O panic. So when it was restocked I knew had to have it. I do not regret anything lol. 

This palette is stunning and deserves every bit of the hype its getting. I love the layout of the palette, the pigmentation, the BLENDABILITY, the overall aesthetic. It is just amazing. You could use this palette all on its own without pulling in other palettes. I has matte shades, shimmer shades, colors, and neutrals. What more do you need? 

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette

This is my first experience with Kat Von D shadows and without a doubt it won't be my last... I'm looking at you Shade & Light palette. ;) 


Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette
strutter, vox, moulder, noble, skulls, black metal, lyric
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette
destroyer, rewind, harpsichord, analogue
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette
fran, legend, vinyl, misfit, lemmy, hyperballad, synth, dark wave, echo, muse, anthem, love



No comments:

Post a Comment