Sunday, November 15, 2015

New Favorite Highlighter For Pale Skin

The other day I was having a look through my collection, specifically my creme shadow pots and loose eye shadows as these are things I don't reach for very often. As I was swatching away I came across my new favorite highlighter. It is an eye shadow from Bare Minerals in the shade Morning Glow, this is a beautiful ivory shade that gives the nicest glow to the skin without any discernible shimmer. It is absolutely perfect for every day. You can apply this very subtle or lay it on thick. This has now moved from the drawer I never open to my everyday drawer. 


Bare Minerals Morning Glow

Highlighter for Pale Skin

I am always on the lookout for a new highlighter and would love to hear your favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment