Sunday, February 21, 2016

From Sample to Full Size #1

I have had this series in mind for quiet some time. I try A LOT of samples from Ipsy, Walmart Beauty Boxes, Target Beauty Boxes, samples with purchases, etc. but I am hardly ever wowed by a product so much that I actually want to pick up the full size. So when it does happen it must mean I really enjoyed the product and I thought this would be a fun way to share that with you.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

So up first is the tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara. I have seen this all over and was getting really good reviews, but as we all know mascara really is a personal preference type of product. I was so excited when this came in one of my ipsy bags. Obviously it did not fail to impress. 

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

This mascara is everything that I could want in a mascara. It gives me volume and length. Best of all, in my opinion, there is absolutely no flaking or smudging under the eyes... even after a nap! I love it! There is nothing worse to me than having to worry about getting panda eyes all day. So annoying.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

This formula is more on the dry side so I also don't find it very messy in terms of smudging easily onto my upper lid. The wand is more of a traditional brush and not a plastic wand, again my preferred type. It is just the right size and allows you to apply product to your top lashes without taking a lot of time by being to small but at the same time it is small enough to apply to your bottom lashes with ease as well. 

I used up two samples and then purchased the full size. Currently I am trying out the lights, camera, lashes bottom lash mascara I'll keep you updated on that. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment