Friday, February 26, 2016

My Everyday Makeup Brushes

I have a ridiculous amount of brushes but I do just reach for the same ones on a daily basis when doing my everyday look. I'm going to share those with you today. :)



Face
Foundation - the buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush or the Beauty Blender
Concealer - elf Flawless Concealer Brush or the Beauty Blender
Undereye Powder - Real Techniques Setting Brush
All Over Face Powder - bareMinerals Feather Light
Bronzer - Real Techniques Blush Brush
Contour - bareMinerals Soft Glow Face
Blush - Bare Escentuals Tapered Blush - I have used this for years and years!
Highlight - elf Fan Brush



Eyes
Base - RC Cosmetics Small Angled Flat Top
All Over Shadow - Eco Tools
Large Fluffy - Luxie 205 Tapered Blending
Crease - Avon Crease Brush
Lid Color - MAC 239
Outer V - Brush that came in the L'Oreal LaPalette Nude ;)
Inner Corner - Eco Tools
Undereye - Skone Smudger



No comments:

Post a Comment