Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Part IV L.A. Colors #ColorDestination New Products

 This is going to be my last post in this series. I'll link the first three HERE, HERE, and HERE :) 

I picked up up four more products from the range so I'll go over those and then I'll let you know what else is available in the collection in case your wondering. 



L.A. Colors Ultimate Eyeliner, Dramitlash, Contour Stick Highlight

So first up is the Dramtilash false eyelashes, I got the styles 976 Diva and 974 Delightful. There are 4 styles in total and the two I picked up I am really liking. They are very very light weight, which I'm a fan of and they are not stiff at all. So these are a win for me, I will more than likely go pick up the rest while I can. 



L.A. Colors Contour Stick Highlight

I also picked up the Contour Stick in Highlighter. They also had a bronzer, light, and contour shade. The light was too dark for my skin, the contour looked way to orange and scary for me and the bronze just didn't intrigue me. But back to the highlighter, its great. The formula is creamy and doesn't drag on the skin. The highlight is not obnoxious but still very pretty. It blends out easily, I just tap it out with my fingers. I'm thinking I will get more use out of this as an inner corner highlight. 



L.A. Colors Ultimate Eyeliner
Wet
L.A. Colors Ultimate Eyeliner
Dry


And lastly I picked up the Ultimate Liquid Eyeliner... just pass on this one. Its really not even worth the $1 price tag. (IMO) First, it pulls out way to much product on the wand. The wand itself is one of the hard marker tips and not very thin. The formula itself is thin and quiet watery. It dries down to a shiny finish and feels kind of tight on the lid. Just overall there isn't anything that I love...or really even like. 

Here are pictures from the display tower so you can see everything that is available. 



LA Colors ColorDestination Tower
False Eyelashes, Brow Pencils (Medium & Dark), Brow Stencil, Bronzer Stick, Light Contour Stick, Contour Stick
LA Colors ColorDestination Tower
Matte Eyeshadow, Mascara, Eyeliner, Top Coat, Polish Remover Pads, Nail Art Stickers, Cosmetic Pouch
LA Colors ColorDestination Tower
Polish & Glitter Duets, Nail Polish
LA Colors ColorDestination Tower
Matte Lipstick, Matte Lipgloss
LA Colors ColorDestination Tower
Lipstick & Gloss Duo, Lipgloss
LA Colors ColorDestination Tower
Polish & Glitter Duets, Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment