Friday, April 29, 2016

Wet n Wild Brushes at the Dollar Tree! Haul

Wet N Wild Brushes New 2016
Angled Liner, Small Eyeshadow, Smokey Liner, Crease, Large Concealer, Contour
I seen posted on the Nouveau Cheap blog that these were spotted at the Dollar Tree but I never dreamed that
they would actually be at mine! Obviously they were, and their was a good selection of them. I picked up every option available except for the Large Eyeshadow brush as I already have that one. 
Now these are only reg $.99 but if you are having trouble finding these like I was, definitely try the Dollar Tree. 

Wet N Wild Brushes New 2016


elf Smudge Pots


Also on this trip I picked up 3 more of the e.l.f. Smudge Pots in Pearls of Wisdom, Poppin Party, Ocean Bound if you seen my Top 10 ELFFavorites post than you will already know these are my top favorite! While the Poppin Party isn't as purple as I had hoped and the Pearls of Wisdom is quiet shimmery the Ocean Bound is an amazing blue that I can totally see myself getting use out of this Summer.
elf Smudge Pots

And that's all I picked up this trip. I did also hear that some stores have the Milani Bella Gel Eyes Powder Eyeshadow and some Physicians Formula quads. I hope to see the Milani shadows soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment